Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year Resolution: GPU and Cloud

Chinese New Year is the coming. My new year resolution is to get myself dive into the GPU and Cloud with F#. This post is to list some general information for somebody interested to get started. I will constantly update this page. Hopefully can save you a few seconds when doing google search. :)

As my background is mainly on GPU and my first application was using F# on graphics models five years ago, so GPU is my natural expansion. The following list are some interesting GPGPU sites.
Cloud is a new concept and is also new to me. I am more interested in MapReduce and its usage with F#. Also  I am always interested to learn some new programming model other than google's mapReduce model. 

More sample code is coming with powerful F#, stay tune.. :-)

No comments: